Monday, May 18, 2009

Chat To Text (C2T)


Chat To Text, (C2T) allows you to send and receive text messages from your friends on Facbook, Bebo, and MySpace. 
I was really skeptical at first. I googled the guys name who sent me the information about C2T only to find out that he was an entrepreneur. So I responded back with a barrage of questions. 
He replied the following day and has been very helpful since. By putting a little widget on your profile page of Facebook, Bebo, MySpace etc your friends can send you a text (from their computer) and you can reply from your cell phone. Its similar to instant messaging only its texting instead.
Anyway, check it out for yourself:

http://www.chattotext.com/amember/go.php?r=19163&i=l0

As you'll see in the video, the best part is that you have the potential to make some serious cash just by spreading the word.

Let me know what you think!

1 comment: